Experienced Bloomfield Hills Lawyer Assists Individuals and Businesses with Their Legal Needs
Determined attorney protecting the interests of clients throughout Michigan since 1996
At Borkowski Law located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, your best interests are always front and center. For more than 20 years, I have represented clients throughout Michigan in cases involving estate planning, probate, real estate and business law transactions and disputes. My prior accounting, legal and business ownership experience allows me to understand the various issues that can arise from many different transactions and situations. I care about my clients and work tirelessly to resolve their legal issue so that their stress can be relieved.
I provide a thorough legal strategy for clients in a variety of practice areas
For more than two decades, I have helped clients in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — As an estate planning attorney, I help clients of all ages and estate sizes to draft customized estate plans which include wills, trusts, powers of attorney and funeral representative designations to meet their needs.
- Probate law — I assist personal representatives, executors and administrators with probate and estate administration, as well as assist guardians and conservator in order to ensure that they fulfill their duties and comply with court rules and procedures.
- Business law — If you are forming a business, I use my experience in business law to help you choose which entity structure best fits your needs, such as a sole proprietorship, limited liability company or and S-corporation. I also provide knowledgeable advice and representation in corporate law and business transaction matters.
- Real estate — I handle all matters related to commercial and residential real estate law and will guide you through important aspects of a purchase or sale, such as drafting the purchase agreement, lease drafting/review and attending the closing.
- Trust administration — I assist trustees and successor trustees with trust administration in order to ensure that they comply with Michigan law, fulfill their duties and distribute assets in accordance with the terms of the trust.
- Elder law — For aging clients who want to put plans in place for their future, I assist them with all elder law matters.
My goal in every case is to ease the stress my clients may be facing when confronting legal issues. You can trust me to capably handle your legal matter.
Contact a compassionate Michigan attorney for a free consultation
At Borkowski Law, I provide dedicated legal assistance to clients throughout Michigan in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration, real estate and business law. I will work closely with you to develop a customized legal strategy that is targeted to your desired outcome. I provide a free consultation you can schedule by calling 248-309-6515 or contacting me online.